Manchester People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give the torys money are you mad?

2 posters

Go down

Give the torys money are you mad? Empty Give the torys money are you mad?

Post by Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I feel another tax cut for the already rich Lilly livered Tory's, thanks Miss Edwards and fear not the needy will not see a penny of your money.  

Joan Edwards, who passed away last September aged 90, had left over half a million pounds which solicitors had initially handed to the Coalition Government.

However, after a list of donations were revealed yesterday a row broke out over whether the money was meant for political parties or the public purse.

Prime Minister David Cameron said the wording of Miss Edwards' made clear the money was meant to 'benefit the nation' and the funds have been handed to The Treasury.

The Tory leader said: "It is a slightly confusing situation, the facts as I understand them are these, the executors of the will decided it was right to pay the money to the parties of government, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats.

"But I think when you look at the wording of the will it seems to us the intention was more to benefit the nation, so what we've done, the Conservative Party has done, with our part of the donation is give it to the Treasury so it can help to pay down the national debt, which I think meets the spirit ofthis very generous lady meant  what ."Give the torys money are you mad? Th?id=H.4779595360700684&pid=1
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://manchesterpeople.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Give the torys money are you mad? Empty Re: Give the torys money are you mad?

Post by Wytch Ignyter Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Weird one that, wonder why she didn't nominate charities or something instead?
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 am

I was just trying to wind you up, for your attacks on my beloved labour party.........feel like burning my membership card of late.
The passion has gone, there mostly all greedy bastards, got to get the majority vote to take office. And we the public are as self obsessed and money motivated as they are.
I really do see big social disorder on the horizon, hope I'm wrong but fear I'm not.
Put my soap box away now..................lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 am

Waste of time trying to wind me up re political parties matey Laughing  I have no political affiliation to any of them. All the same to me.  Self-serving gravy train freeloaders with a contempt of white Christian heterosexual working men.  ruling political elite classes hate our guts more with every passing day.
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:51 am

Well that was concise and to the point, and I can't disagree with you. Boris for PM, Harry for king @ least them two make me smile............
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down