Manchester People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite

2 posters

Go down

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Empty Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite

Post by Wytch Ignyter Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 am

Now lets reverse the genders here shall we?
A male politician tells a female reporter that he is off to a male only establishment where no women are allowed and then laughs mockingly.
Could you imagine the outcry of sexism in the media?
But if you born with a big gaping hole between your legs then its okay to be sexist.
Could someone explain what "Male privilege" is again please?
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Empty Re: Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite

Post by Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 am

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Bossy-woman
Don't you just love em all?....................LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://manchesterpeople.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Empty Re: Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite

Post by Wytch Ignyter Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:03 am

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite 1350228112386583

lol!
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 am

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Demand-Equal-Rights-You-cant-hit-me-im-a-girl-300x200

lol!
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 am

Don't push it lass rules were made to be broken............and so are noses LMAO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:06 am

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Titanic

F--- Off  Pankhurst & all feminists.  It's only men who know the meaning of sacrifice.
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 am

Did you know they paid widows of the crew exactly to moment she sank  not one penny more..........Capitalist bastards.................
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 am

So there ya go....men should die first according to Pankhurst, and not just the titanic...www1..everything.  Laughed my arse off at the whining in the media over the Concordia sinking year or so ago, when the men had the outright nerve to put themselves first Very Happy 

Did you know that most of the young men killed in that Batman movie Aurora shooting were shot in the back as they used their bodies to cover and protect their girlfriends?  Nah...they kept that one quiet.
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 am

No I didn't know that..........A good mans instinct perhaps.    That Captain of the Concordia soon did one..........jezz what a fekin coward. He must of known the distance was swimmable?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 am

Yeah, they kept that one quiet, cant have anything good said about men in the media these days can we? Rolling Eyes  We're all pervs, weirdos, scumbags and potential rapists nowadays.  And when men have the brass neck not to die on the Concordia, they get slagged off
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 am

This kinda stuff really does hit a raw nerve with you Whytchy, I don't really hear bints I just look at there body's and ask myself do I want to go there...............Shallow to the bitter aren't I ...lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wytch Ignyter Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:18 am

Harriet Harman..Female Supremacist, Man Hating Liar & Hypocrite Feminism-poster
Wytch Ignyter
Wytch Ignyter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum